35. To get enough sleep.
36. To drink enough water.
37. To eat decent food
38. Wearing earrings or whatever makes you feel pretty.
39. Calling a friend the next time you feel like you are about
to lose it with the kids.
40. Giving a gentle touch to show approval.
41. Dancing in the kitchen.
42. To get your kids to bop to the music with you in the
43. Showing your kids that you can do a somersault or
handstand or a cartwheel
44. Keeping that sigh to yourself. Just jump in and help
clean up cheerfully.
45. Using a kind voice, even if you have to fake it.
100 Ways to be kind to your child from CreativeWithKids.com