Tell to your child:
11. The story of their birth or adoption.
12. About how you cuddled them when they were a baby.
13. The story of how you chose their name.
14. A story about yourself when you were their age.
15. A story about how their grandparents met.
16. What your favorite color is.
17. That sometimes you struggle too.
18. That when you’re holding hands and you give three
squeezes, it’s a secret code that means, “I love you”.
19. What the plan is.
20. What you’re doing right now.
100 Ways to be kind to your child from CreativeWithKids.com